Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random Dada #9: Wave-riding synapse overflowing rivers existence

Random Dada #9
Wave-riding synapse overflowing rivers existence
NOTE: A lot of my dada uses foul words. Please ask me for an explanation of dada.

Wave-riding spears of the Titan Atlas. There was a synapse waves of ideas under water like a glowing under. Hunt to survive, primitive instincts subconscious mind. Talk a lot more than your friends, then you'll get a hoarse throat. The things we run away from are only hidden so deeply; forfeit another mistake and it's a deal. Loveless leeches, sucking the blood of others. What is worth a war? The blood of all who've fallen is a cost too high to pay, left three hundred hours. Felicity, considered undead mages as they bow on the stage, give 'em another round of applause. Cut the lights, everyone stops, panic setting in a moment too late. Pens on paper, days before you begin your personal odyssey. Third of all, you forgot the memorial that was planned for today. It's one more thing to do, put it on a list. How much ink was wasted to get to where we are? Landfills, constantly overflowing, who knows what I'm trying to say. Rivers, rushing rapids cascading to a cacophony crashing on the cracking rocks below. What are we aiming for? Evolution has stopped, this is the age of the mind. What you're about to do is beyond the normal scope of existence. Once you leave, I can't let you back inside, the door clicks shut, what am I doing here? So when you ask me tomorrow, what made you do that?, I'll explain, I don't believe in right choices. Variety in shifting tones, the background bit, it goes like this. Don't give advice until it's asked for. Don't try to figure out what I mean. The Reliant, floating in space, all systems down. What beauty in silence, Alluring to the viewer's perspective. Thought that makes the thinking of thoughts, what you said back there got me thinking what I thought it was true, thinking it will take longer than I thought, if thought can stretch eternity. I wanted him to see the truth, but it's a lost cause.

In other news, Harold M. Samuelson, everyday average Businessman, got a raise due to the rising cost of living. Sally Kieton, Atlanta, good night Georgia. Back to you Carl. Thank you Sally. Well, folks, turn it off now, no one watches news past 7:30. Layers and layers of padding, cushion the blow dealt to the populace. It's surprising how the people most qualified for the job either don't care or don't bother. A lot of details in one book can lead to a confusing publication for the editors, glad I don't have that job. Courts can skip the details. What a great idea, too bad we won't pay you. Death flies on the black wings of night, the path of no return calling all who dare ignore THIS kind of a warning. Silently, I'm regretting not killing off all those books of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment