Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random Dada #8: The best Dada

Random Dada #8
The best Dada
NOTE: I tend to use bad language in my dada. Blah blah ask me to explain it.

How to prepare Now. Blood sweat tears, this is patriotism. Dragon hunters. FIT in between, they've never been out in the sun, laughs never go away; watch, read. self-doubt is self consciousness Next time IN The Mirror: Keep in mind the same basic principles of hell. loosely fastened perfection starts at the crown complete secure, leave behind summer's names. Power thirst ambition, don't tell your date about your parents. Don't say it. Lunch or dinner? I like you more when you're late. YOU DON'T WANT TO WAIT TIL THE LAST MINUTE! don't forget ANYTHING!!!

Creative ideas find themselves. Have you picked one? Untold. Work Ethic. THIS IS OUR TIME. Unison, We were one body sharing one mind. Silence filled split seconds. We need to raise the bar, in the long run. You'll get run over entertainment. The great feature: Jake. First preheat your fishing rod to a gallon lake, stir, give a one hour kindness, dare to dream. 1.7 million amazing students will make a time feel to only see my face. I hurt. I feel pain. WHO ARE YOU? Blemished, tearstreaked. Injustice, pointless, needs to be thrown out. Kind words can start a fight. The difficult thing: exclusion extends beyond frame of reference. Day after day keep going. Do we always miss our chance. part of foundation moments filled forever, creeping into music. should be. Sharing replaces LATITUDE. Angry Illegal Digital Rights. Burn it. I fell asleep, broke my desk. This is an inside joke. Don't bow to me yet recieve a free tee shirt. There are no excuses. His machine gun, depends on life without freedom or a second thought. Blood sweat and tears.

What is patriotism?

Finally, they will understand

No comments:

Post a Comment