Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random Dada #7: celebration bagpipes applause error Black Fang

Random Dada #7
celebration bagpipes applause error Black Fang
NOTE: My dada can use offensive language. This is one uses a lot of terrible words. Ask me to explain dada if you haven't already.
I wrote this during the movie, "Dead Poet Society". Awesome movie. Sorry I didn't pay attention, Marshall.

Celebration watervessel language. Setup DVD Play wait forget how to turn it on. Now how do I language select. Lemonade I want lemonade love St. Jehosephat. Virginia democrat Texas republican I can't see written by candlelight OH GOD I HATE BAGPIPES! Banner of england gentlemen and the light of discipline knowledge in 1859 tradition in her first year Ivy league fish CANNOT EVEN SEE! Applause applause after fake surprised speech. It's so much harder to write if you can't see the lines HONK HONK error this is our youngest, too bad, so sad, expect great things you won't disappoint us due lessons taqnits valley Oh, you're THAT Henderson. Hand me the vaporizer. how's it goin Jihad

It looks like stiff Bill Nye wraps candy cake in a valley bakery store clothes. mind including boot-licking. English Latin Trig EXPLOSION!!!! Drop everything, sorry I don't care I'm not really sorry honestly. Clear ice to your mother too much. If you need a blow job you let us know. Your future lawyer polishing! WHY ARE THEY ALL OFF-TUNE?! failings of pubescence end of chapter. Let me urge me not to test you on this point WTF was that teaching you around on wild goose chase hunt Oh captain I Fuck you hardly Where that comes from Uncle walt. Dispel rumors. 98 pound weakling kicking Byron in the face. 542 thousand people lost at sea, in a rosebud called the Titanic Carpe Deim. Thank you for DYING! Could hearts mend rage?

Haircuts hormones invisible the world is your eyeless oyster I wonder what you all are capable of. Listen... it's the sound of Backstabbed in Danbury, Ink dripping out of mortal wounds, well, at least there's time for one final poem. You've been hugging it all day. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen shot through the heart. Did you see her naked? Page 21: Understanding poetry by FUCKING YOURSELF UP THE ASS!! (Becomes a relatively great Fuck.!!) Savor words and language human race us filled with passion poetry beauty romance love! cities filled with the foolish life exist identity. The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. Only in their dreams can men be truly free. Dead Poet Society

Greeks and romantics, gods were created on amnesia lane. Sounds boring to me. I'll try everything once except sex! chattering sit down for god's sakes. Oh shut up will you

Like the Black Fang or Organization XIII. Discover that have not lived sat and complete her very own self as she placed the last pieces the sound of broken glass driving forest MADMAN

FORM A CULT
REPRESS COLD BLACK SILENT SORROW

No comments:

Post a Comment