Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random Dada #12: flashing ultraviolet springs prying Redshirts die

Random Dada #12
flashing ultraviolet springs prying Redshirts die
My absolute favorite dada.
NOTE: Some foul language is used in most of my dada. If you don't get what dada is, ask me, I'll explain it.


Flashing imagery that makes seen itself unto forthwith. That be'eth without light, confounds the senses. Radiant telephobes gently nurse out the truth of lives, searching endless, do we HAVE to kill it? Sunlight ennestie, moves like a phantom through the temple of Nightfall, moved without seen, left a light and lived to tell the tale. A quick word with your mother and that's all that was needed to be said. Telepathy constant is a plus, eyes rapidly changing in the color spectrum to ultraviolet gray. Planets, circling themselves in the night. IT TRAVELS ENDLESSLY to meet itself and others, planar dissonance and a constant fear in the background. Might shatters, dawn breaks, logging the quiet introspective minds to re-earth the place they come from. TRAUGHT AND FALLEN, REHASHED AND SPRINGS ATTACHED. I'm waiting for an answer... please give it. Inspiration had an uninspired metaphor, endlessly endlessly endlessly stuck in my head, waiting ckk fallen. Don't touch never seen it, fallout from the radiation waves, BLINDNESS. DO NOT DISTURB for fear of dismemberment. I don't understand what I've done to you. Maybe it was something that was said in the sunlight, away from prying eyes of the crowd. I'm sorry. Don't judge me on what others say, thoughts based on hate and leading by the same name, names of hatred born from humble beginnings, I hear he was a painter before the war started. Blue collar, radiated downward from existence, pulled into the Eather by the great hands of God. It exists with in it a circle, Climbing the mountain, WAIT FOR ME!!! I have fallen behind off the cliff's edge, four thousand feet above the Earth. It takes infinity to fall into a black hole. During the time space of the fall, I can become more than myself's worth of existentiality. Who the fuck said that thou shall not murder? You never said I took you for granted until I had something worth taking. Redshirt hothead dissonance, vectors approaching lightspeed, Brace for impact. Shields torn off the bow, sensors wailing. WE HAVE A PROBLEM, CAPTAIN! Fragments of the hull burst into flames, chemical fires staining the face of the stars in the heavens. We are all going to die in here, alone, and there is no one who can save us.

No comments:

Post a Comment