Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random Dada #5: Silently Neptune mistranslated Sith failure

Random Dada #5
Silently Neptune mistranslated Sith failure
NOTE: There is some foul language in my dada. Please ask me to explain dada to you if you don't get it.

Recurring navigation of literacy silently slips through the boundaries of mankind. A mandate is set, bi-partisan rap generous gracious latitude. Martians rape mercury thermometers in Neptune, now the 9th planet in the solar system. Asteroids spiral constantly oblivion, eradicated silent self-assured willpower. Horray! I am a pipe bomb! Bunnies slowly depth perception of emancipated warlock dreams. Golden, across ignoramus sluts prostitize sanity, blockaded by introspective minds. It is appropriate to use slang. Hey! Funhouse! Cheap candy! I don't know, set a personal goal while you shake the Tea jug, I mean, flowing away. Oh yes, This will solve all my problems! I confess, there is truth in what you say ratified conclusion butt.

power power power power power I'm just depressed today really, you couldn't tell, one-sided conversations stretching through forth BOOM. a mouth spewing radios and swallowing only Its own lies, fed to it by the mouth of truth, misunderstood mistranslated inconsistent ratification of justice. Pineapple square bullshit eclectic sickle cell anemia of Switzerland. Pumpernickel would cause George Washington to weep at a globe, while dead ghosts sit in a waiting room for all eternity. Somewhere, ticket #473 was never called, and a silent young man waits until he dies in line, the only one who stayed after hours. Kinship feuding murder poisoning. To be or not to be. the question depends on who you ask, the answer critical system error

Your life deleted, congruency establishmentation is only seen by totalities forever unknown. Insolent bastards line up to take a test they care not for. ANGER RAGE HATE FURY RAGE MURDER! IT'S LIKE HAVING MY OWN SELF FOR A BROTHER! and all day long it was the beating of his hideous heart, not a pipe bomb, total strangers exchange hands in a dark subway lit only by the single glowing eye of a cat, tailless and thirsty for blood. Deep flowing river drowning in blood, tap-dancing ninjas retard consistency, lost for all eternity. Ha. I am victorious in hellish conditioning pathetic motherly pacifist. training reminds me squeak. Interruptions hatred loathing go away! I am the next person to visit my deathbed. I kill him, the nurse asks 'can I rape rape?' sure, whatever, this will be a movie anyway. Sold peaceful quiet serenity gore blood rape pathways. Women crying over stillborn babies, glad I'm never having children. Mommy, when's dinner? breakfast? snacktime? lunch? Christmas? fun? Death? Not for a while, honey, leave me alone. Unbothered recurring catharsis. Sith lords bend their rears to be whipped by Burtraw's fury cold heartless kill pain blinding hurt ouch. It's like being high, except better; constant narration; This is why everybody hates me... Consistent consistent consistent consistent structured essay paragraph well. I thought you construed my sanity, Han Solo Skydives off of Jupiter. Who wins? Not the film industry George Lucas claps his forehead in desperation failure last chance oh well too late. Find me in the corner of a dark alley in Manchester, and then explain hawks. Beautiful soaring majestic radiance, powerful pulsating. It actually makes sense if you think about it.

PUNISHMENT FAILURE MISREPRESENTATION!
The hierarchy of oversight is far overpopulated! hot tubs bubble unused in Italy, while Fleas jump into cups filled with the tears of a generation slowly approaching adulthood. Silence. All is well.... At least on the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment