Thursday, October 28, 2010

Outside Dada (Marshall's Favorite)

Outside Dada
The LEGENDARY dada I wrote the one day Marshall took the class outside to write. The one that Marshall always wants me to read.
NOTE: Some foul language is used in most of my dada. If you don't get what dada is, ask me, I'll explain it.

Planetary places flow effortless without Consistency. Black holes of existence, readied by mind heart and body. Less than three minutes ago, thought refused to know itself by which means we forgot. Another backstory tells all else unknown, anyone up for tennis? When you told me I took you for granted you STOPPED. Levitating panthers of Neptune's silent symphony, gives me a moment to Breathe. Just sit and let the air flow. What am I running from? It's only when you think you're getting worse when you get better. Left to think alone in silence, what does light mean? Absence of nothing refuses to show what's there; a tune heard on the radio, where can I look up songs by the melody? A third of a percent is gone. Think over the things you've lost that you'll never get back. Faces, flashing by only an instant's recollection, show the truth and I'll be glad to change it. Simmering in 36005* heat, what if you were right? 1,972,463,999,430 possible choices. Your system must reboot to install the program operations. What are we learning, plugging ourselves in to a toned-down version of a child's perspective? CNN won't fix your life; dependency counted as a handicap, affecting everyone. 300 million people are infected. When will pain stop? She's resting, leave her alone. He turns, the light catching on his earring, drawing your eye. A thousand rainbow glitters on reflecting on the lenses of perspective. What if I stop right here? Will you be mad at me? It doesn't matter. Disclaimer: You will get offended by things. Ignore it and your life will get much happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment