Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cat In The Hat Dada

CITH Dada
My worst dada ever.
NOTE: Some foul language is used in most of my dada. If you don't get what dada is, ask me, I'll explain it.

Crazy thought, sequence of words. Play house wet sally Nothing but sit one bit. THE ASS IN THE HAT! The sun stops shining, he learned some new tricks. The fish said no! HE SHOULD NOT BE HERE! Not in my head. HEY! NO ONE SAID THAT'S WHAT WE WERE READING! So much cake, red fan, spinning, spinning, spinning, loudly collapsing on his head, and all the things fell. This is not a good game. Leave, leave! Fast as a fox, take a look. Fan in a box with two things, death and derangement. How do you do? Shake handthings. NOT IN THE HOUSE! Not one bit

Bump, bump, bump. It would be faster to set squirrels loose. Jumps, kicks, all kinds of bad things. What will she do, when she finds us this way? After my net, I bet I'll kill Tret. Kill Tret with my net, I'll beat him, I bet. The mess is so big deep tall ASS IN THE HAT! Put it all away, I never want to see it again

What would you do
If your mother asked you

If you do this,
hysterical laughter
enough

No comments:

Post a Comment