Monday, November 22, 2010

Random Dada #17: Resurrection of Ragnarok

The keyword is "Caring," no one seems to use it anymore. Trapped, in two-bit sorrow, for eras. Wait for the one who cannot come to save you. It is true in and of itself that you are a LOST CAUSE. Whatever has been said or done matters not. I AM MY OWN BIRD i can fly alone can't i? wings, flapping in the night, can't get off the ground, lifting not the body of travel, what am i doing wrong?

Sovereign Nobility, ANCIENT blood races through our veins.
Winter herself said there might be more to this tale.
A tale of four lives; two marked RADIANT NIGHTMARE
How else can we fix this problem? Allow me to front a solution. I shoot, and you die. Show them how to swim. Waiting, water two feet high and dropping. WHERE HAS THE BRIDGE GONE? Climbclimbclimbclimb

There are hornets in the fenced truck.

Hey, you. Yeah, you, reading this. Apparently everyone else thinks I'm depressed. Am I? No, just bored. Get me a soda, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment