Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Random Dada #15: An Ode to Tori's Environmental Science Paper

Date of human expiration. You expired, this paper is a distracting me. I need a distraction from this paper this paper this paper this paper this paper this paper this paper this paper this paper this paper this paper this paper this paper this paper
This paper is killing me, exygen being the only thing stopping blocking my thoughts I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK!!!!!!!!! Blood dripping out of pores sliding down faces onto papers dripping into ink pens breaking worldthreads and

In the event.
EVENT OF EMERGENCY.
In the event of an emergency, you
In light of current events, I am forced to announce
Tenderclass announcement of a raine, taken to be the fourth largest sindication since the world trade ce
With a heavy heart, it is my duty to
'TO BE OR NOT TO'
To tell me the source of
Truth. Lies. What difference does it make? The only thing you're not telling me is
TELL ME WHAT HER NAME IS
You're lying.
Be that as it may, I'm still
"We're still trapped here."
MOTION SENSOR WAVES OF A BO
My cell just went off for no reason
Are there any spirits that wish to make themselves known tonight
"Shhhhhh. Don't cry. I'll keep you warm tonight."
For one second, he was finally
FINALLY. FINALLY done with this, now I can
Can you hear it? Whispers
WHISPERS. I hear VOICES in the HALLWAY, Marge! Tell me, WHAT does
What does this mean? I couldn't have ki
Kill him.
He's bleeding, all over the stage. MY stage. How DARE he get blood on MY st
"Stay. Stay here. With us."
The coffin..... It's bleeding
"Even if I have to drain him DRY, I'll find out"
The only good defense is a good motiv
Don't even bother With excuses.
'These things are wrong, I CAN'T SLEEP, HERE!!'
"Can you help us?"
We need more time to dwell on t
Time's up. Tell me what you think of it. I'll be waiti
Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment